Compliment Text

Hello guys! Now I'm going to tell you about my sister!
My sister's name is Alriantha Permata Putri Brabo. My family and I usually called her as Putri, but her friends called her Alri or Alriantha. She was born in Bandung, 2nd May 2000. Now she is a 11th Grade student in SMAN 5 Bandung.
We always together since we were a child. We always wear a same clothes or same color, same shoes, even a same hair style. People usually called us a twin because we have a little bit same face, that is because we have a pointed nose like our father.
She is a kindly person i've ever met. She always help me when i have a difficult homework and she teaches me how to do that homework. Even though we always fight because a little problem, she knows how to make me not angry to her again.u
She always heard me when I tell her about my story, and she told me the best thing I have to do. Actually, I never told my friends about my story, so I tell it to
 my sister.
She is a smart person. She always rank the best 5 in her class since she was at elementary school. My family and I very proud of her. She do the best for her exams, homework, and others.
The thing that I don't like about her is that she is a shy person. She never act like an active person in front of people. Different from me, I don't care if I look weird in front of people, I just do what I want to do. That is really not my sister!
Even though we always fight, I really love her sooooo much! Big thanks to my sister for always beside me for about 15th years hihihi!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Holiday

All About Me